The Five Layers in a Drupal System.
1. Data- before anything can displayed on the site. there must be input as data.
2. Modules - are functional plugins that are either part of the Drupal core or are contributed modules that build on Drupal's core functionality.
3. Blocks are an extensible core features of Drupal with a simple API provided by the block module.
4. User Permissions- are defined for various roles and users are assigned to these roles in order to grant them the defined permissions.
5. Themes and Templates- Theme is a set of functions that can be used to override standard functions in the modules in order to provide complete control over how the modules generate their markup at output time. the Themes is the top conceptual layer of the Drupal architecture.
What is Offer Service Forum?
Click on join to be part of the any forum below, learn from the world
best and share your knowledge with others.